Frances Dancy Hook Award Nomination Application
The Frances Dancy Hooks Award recognizes an Ozaukee County Woman who exemplify Frances Dancy Hooks’ work by: building bridges across cultures, showing courage in promoting diversity, and proudly “Walking the Talk” by supporting women and children. (Multiple nominations may be submitted.)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities related to diversity.
- Actions and behaviors are consistent with “Walking the Talk” by supporting women and children.
- Demonstrated ability to build cross-cultural bridges.
- Demonstrated willingness to take risks when promoting diversity.
- Conducting and promoting cultural diversity activities as a sharing, caring and educational endeavor, and not for personal gain.